This Blog Will Sort Out Your Life. Promise.
As the wintery August chill is continuing into autumn I’ve decided to prepone Christmas this year. And in order to get us fresh and early into the spirit of the coming season, I’ll be playing Tinkerbell fulfilling wishes for one month until 30th September.
So…. If there’s anything you’ve been wanting to do but for whatever reason lack the strength or willpower or support or courage or focus, this is your chance to get your request in.
My only condition is that I can do it from/in London and that it’s feasible. As a starting point, here is a list of possible deeds my limited imagination drew up:
- Be agony aunt
- Play cupid/matchmaker
- Feed your budgie
- Help you find/get back in touch with a long lost friend/lover/relative/classmate
- Teach you a Russian song
- Give relationship advice
- Visit you in hospital and read to you
- Play a round of back gammon and let you win
- Teach you how to stand on your head and see the world upside down
- Be your personal shopper
- Have a chat about anything
- Teach you how to cycle
- Accompany you somewhere
- Help you write a letter/application
- Disentangle Her Majesty The Queen’s German lineage for you
Anything at all. If it’s in my power, I’ll do it.
Please send your requests to email@example.com. I’m very much looking forward to hearing from you.
*This is a serious offer, so please only serious requests 🙂