My name is Dagmar Baumunk. I was born in East Germany and recently swapped Brex(sh)it London for magic Lisbon and I’m waking up every morning pinching myself.
In my past life I’ve been:
- a badly paid and badly treated live-in help for a grisly German/English couple in Brussels
- a badly paid but better treated au-pair in Atlanta, Georgia
- a paid-in-pastries assistant for a lazy-eyed photographer in Dresden
- a well-paid and well-treated legal secretary
- an okay-paid and fun-having assistant manager in a Soho restaurant
- an adventurous writer, director and producer on Indie films
- an entertained script reader and writing coach
After 40 and some turbulent years on this earth I have set up AliceInCoachland with my business partner to support clients in their personal and creative development.
You can visit me on Facebook, please feel free to friend me. If you aren’t on WordPress you can follow my blog via email, a link is on the left hand side beneath the Instagram gallery on the TomorrowDefinitely home page.