My name is Dagmar Baumunk. I was born in East Germany and just swapped Brex(sh)it London for magic Lisbon and I’m waking up every morning pinching myself 🙂
In my past life I’ve been:
- a badly paid and badly treated live-in help for a grisly German/English couple in Brussels
- a badly paid but better treated au-pair in Atlanta, Georgia
- a paid-in-pastries assistant for a lazy-eyed photographer in Dresden
- a well-paid and well-treated legal secretary
- an okay-paid and fun-having assistant manager in a Soho restaurant
- an unpaid but fulfilled writer, director and producer on Indie films
- a next-to-nothing paid but entertained script reader
- a paying and happy MA Screenwriting student
After 40 turbulent years on this earth I have finally quit my job and set up this blog to do what I love and make a living with it. Writing.
You can visit me on Facebook, please feel free to friend me. If you aren’t on WordPress you can follow my blog via email, a link is on the left hand side beneath the Instagram gallery on the TomorrowDefinitely home page.